Putting it Simply

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

"7" meme

k I got tagged by my momma so I guess I better do this.... lol

7 Things to do before I die
We had this sort of conversation in my Super Advanced Language Arts class today, on our quote of the day, "Life is short. So make it sweet." Or something like that. So instead of making this super long, let me just go ahead and start listing.
+Travel, I want to go backpacking across Europe with my girls, drink wine and eat humungous pretzels with my dad, stay in a hostel, go every where with my mom. I want to live every where and meet everyone.
+Do something that will make a difference, invent something, be and activist or something that is worth while and is remembered.
+Finish school
+Have kids, and raise a family, after having a totally wild life before it
+Lets see... number five, uhhh....hmm, acheive total peace and happines, buddha style except without all the restrictions, I think that complicates the whole thing, don't you??
+Find a place in the world, where I have a full belly, contented heart and someone to love.
+Not worry about dying, and die without knowing it's coming. I don't know if this counts but, it's what I want.

7 Things I cannot do
+A cartwheel or any of that gymanstic stuff, I get it from my mama, hehe, but I think I'll learn it since my friends are so active.
+Not worry
+Relax
+Do a split, it's just not happening
+Ride a bike, hey that's just how the cookie crumbles, geez I wish I could ride a bike. I wish I had a bike.
+Be Perfect
+Choose a favorite song

7 Things that attract me to blogging
+Being able to say things in general to people in general, give people messages you're not brave enought to give in person
+Stay in touch
+Personalize
+It saves me from boredom
+(geez this is easy)Look at others people's xangas/blogs/myspaces and comment, it's especially fun that my friends do it now too.
+Being connected to the world wide web! hehe
+Interesting new stuff, and the fact that I can't stay away, it's addictive.

7 Things I say most often
+OMG!
+Huh?
+I am for realz!
+Nuh Uhhhhhh
+Koobideh!!
+Muah!
+heheheheheee <--spoken not laughed

7 Books I love
+You should've asked me about music, I was expecting music, but o well, Umm, THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS SERIES
+Green Angel by Alice Hoffman
+Juniper by Monica Furlong
+The Harry Potter Series
+The Year of Secret Assignments
+Kira Kira by Cynthia Kadohata
+What Every Girl (except me) knows

K thats it! much love to you!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home